Chili Spaghetti Squash is great at home or camping. Easy clean up as the skin doubles as a bowl. We used the Sunflair Mini for this cook. You could triple the quantity in the Sunflair Deluxe Solar Oven.
- 1 spaghetti squash, approximately 2 - 2½ lbs.
- 15 ounces can chili
- Garnish options: Tomatoes, Scallions, Cilantro, Olives, Jalapeños, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream
- Place washed (not punctured) squash in the Sunflair Solar Oven for 3½ hrs, turn halfway during cooking. At 3½ hours: put canned chili in the included collapsible bowl/lid and place this in the oven next to the squash for 45 min.
- At 4 hrs remove the squash and let cool for 15 min., as it will be very hot straight out of the oven.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds, add chili, and garnish with toppings.
- We used Cilantro, Green Onions, and tomatoes.
- Olives, jalapeños, cheese, sour cream would complement the dish too.