Make your own muesli bars, an easy way to enjoy a healthy, homemade snack.
- 2 cups (457 g.) flour
- 2 cups (457 g.) rolled oats
- 1 cup (229 g.) dessicated coconut (coconut powder)
- 2 cups (457 g.) fruit, nut and seeds mix
- 1 cup (229 g.) honey
- 2 tsp (10 g.) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 g.) vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (43 g.) butter
- 2 eggs
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over baking tray and press down firmly.
- Cover with second baking tray.
- Place in SUNFLAIR Solar Oven, slightly vented.
- Bake until darkened in color (2-3 hrs).
- Remove from oven, separate into squares and place on baking rack to cool.
© 2021 Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens