Follow this easy recipe and enjoy moist, delicious pumpkin coffee cake for a seasonal treat.
- 1 Box (21 oz or 600 grams) crumb, streusel, or coffee cake/muffin mix
- 1 1/4 cup (285 grams) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon (6 grams) pumpkin spice
- Preheat Sunflair Solar Oven with full sun entering the cooking chamber.
- Lightly grease pot or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Mix in dry cake mix.
- Pour batter into pot and sprinkle topping over batter.
- Place in pot with lid in Sunflair Solar Oven and cook for 1hr 15min. When a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, it's done.
© 2021 Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens