Cook time: 45 min to 1 1/2 hrs
Imagine fresh baked fish cooked just hours after it’s caught… right there on the lakeshore. Try this baked fish recipe in your Sunflair Solar Oven and taste the difference.
- 4 trout, salmon, or steelhead, cleaned, no head and tail
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf-parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Arrange fish in metal pot and sprinkle the inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Add bits of butter, shallots and parsley to the inside. Pour wine around the fish and add the lemon slice on top.
- Cover with lid and cook for 45 mins to 1 1/2 hrs