This spaghetti squash recipe is a nice fix it and leave it side dish. Only 3 ingredients!
Cook time: 3-4 hours.
Spaghetti Squash Curry
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, 3 - 4 lbs. (1 - 2 kg.)
- 1 can coconut milk, well shaken.
- 1 - 2 tablespoons (14 - 18 grams) yellow or red curry paste to your taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) sugar (optional)
- Garnish with Cilantro (optional)
- Cut spaghetti squash into quarters to fit into pot.
- Scoop out the seeds. These can be save and roast in the Sunflair! They taste and smell like popcorn. See drying seeds.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pot, and add your favorite curry paste.
- Blend the curry paste into the coconut milk.
- Place the squash flesh side down in the coconut curry mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the squash from the pot. Caution! Will be very hot! Scoop out squash with a fork onto a platter or bowl.
- Mix and pour the desired amount of the coconut/curry milk over squash.
- If the curry has a kick to it, a bit of sugar balances it out.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens