Homemade rich and creamy Chocolate Pudding is a decadent treat that surpasses those imagination puddings in little plastic cups.
☀️Cooking with the sun is perfect for chocolate as the heat radiates around the pot evenly, and never scorches.
🍫 Quality chocolate always makes a difference in recipes.
- 6 eggs
- 1 quart (946 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 11.5 oz bag (326 g) milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag (340 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Garnish: whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate shavings, and more.
- Mix eggs, heavy whipping cream and salt in the included roaster with a whisk to combine. Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Cover and cook for 45 min. Stir and combine the chocolate, it should be melted and smooth.
- Cover and cook for another 30 minutes. Then give it a nice whisk.
- Cover and cook for another 1 hour to 1.5 hours until the edges start to set.
- Whisk again, serve in small desert cups, and garnish with chocolate shavings, whipped cream, fruit, or other heart's desire.