Who loves curry? Curry salad just hits the spot on a hot summer’s day with the delicious spices and the snap of sweet and tartness of apple. Can be serve over rice, a bed of lettuce, made into sandwiches, lettuce, wheat, or gluten-free wraps.
We placed 3 chicken breasts in the Sunflair® roaster with a drizzle of olive oil and a few twists of freshly ground pepper, covered and cooked.
- 1/2 cup (110 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (11 g) yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cooked chicken breasts cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, and diced
- 2/3 cup (76 g) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (56 g) roasted cashews
- 1/3 cup (50 g) raisins
- 1/4 cup (12 g) sliced chives
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cubed chicken, chopped apple, celery, cashews, raisins, and chives. Combine all ingredients to incorporate.
- Refrigerate the Chicken Curry Salad for an hour to two before serving, so the flavors meld and raisins plump. ?