One pot meal of sunshine. The prep time on this so fast, and then set it and forget it. This dish is liberating and enables getting other tasks completed.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 large potatoes, 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) cubed
- 3 carrots cut in 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces
- 1 onion, small, cut in quarters
- 1 head garlic cloves, whole
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) black pepper, ground
- 2 tsp (10g) garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (0.3g) paprika
- 2 Tbsp (29.5ml) olive oil
- Cube produce and Pat dry.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Add oil and spices. Combine.
- Cook until potatoes are tender, about 3 hours.