We may not be able to be under the sun in Tuscany, but we can enjoy the flavors under the same sun. Simple and fresh always equals delectable.
- 1-1/2 lbs (680 g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups (241 g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons (24 g) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons (44 ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (59 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) lemon zest
- Place the asparagus, tomatoes, and pine nuts in roaster.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic, and drizzle over asparagus.
- Cover & cook 20 - 30 minutes until asparagus is just tender.
- Plate and sprinkle on zest of lemon and cheese.