Jump to recipe
We may not be able to be under the sun in Tuscany, but we can enjoy the flavors under the same sun. Simple and fresh always equals delectable.
- 1-1/2 lbs (680 g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups (241 g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons (24 g) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons (44 ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (59 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) lemon zest
- Place the asparagus, tomatoes, and pine nuts in roaster.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic, and drizzle over asparagus.
- Cover & cook 20 - 30 minutes until asparagus is just tender.
- Plate and sprinkle on zest of lemon and cheese.
© 2022 Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens