Keep Calm and Curry On! The spices shine when cooked with the sun ☀️ This dish was made in the Sunflair Deluxe Solar Oven. #solarcooking.
Cook time: 4 hours
- 15 ounces (441 ml) can tomato sauce, low sodium
- ½ cup (118 ml) light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) cumin
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) curry powder
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) turmeric
- ½ teaspoon (9 g) cayenne optional
- 4 cups (900 ml) cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (450 ml) brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 medium size sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium size onion, diced
- 15 ounces (441 ml) can chickpeas, drained
- Garnish: Plain yogurt, cilantro, and scallions. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix tomato, coconut milk, and spices together in roaster. Add vegetables and chickpeas, and combine with sauce. Cover and place in Sunflair solar oven for 3 hours.
- Serve alone, or over quinoa or rice. Garnish with plain yogurt, cilantro, and scallions. Salt and pepper to taste.
© 2021 Copyright: Sunflair® Solar Ovens